The diet of an older adult can be very complicated, especially when in charge of Senior care in México, because older adults may have difficulty consuming certain products due to illness. That’s why we recommend here an ideal line that can be used as a snack.
Gingerbread biscuits with piloncillo are rich, healthy, and easy to prepare food. On the other hand, these two essential ingredients provide the body with multiple benefits.
Benefits of piloncillo
- This ingredient is rich in vitamin B1, an excellent element to improve mental processes and helps to calm depression.
- Another of the vitamins it contains, which is B2, helps maintain a healthy immune system and allows rapid restoration of tissues.
- As it contains vitamin B6, it allows the nervous system to be in perfect condition.
- Its high percentage of vitamin B6 protects cells from an early death.
- Just as they contain vitamins, it also possesses different essential minerals for the body
- Magnesium allows the regulation of blood and levels the percentages of sugar found in sugar.
Benefits of ginger
- Helps soothe nausea
- Allows digestion to be carried out correctly
- It’s a perfect ingredient for calming inflammation.
- Allows to increase body heat, so it is ideal in cold seasons
- It is an essential element to prevent heart disease.
Gingerbread biscuits with piloncillo
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground cloves
- 1 tbsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- ¼ Tbsp. of salt
- 2 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup caramelized ginger, chopped
- 1 cup of sugar
- Grind and mix baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, health, and flour.
- In a blender, pour the sugar with the oil and honey. Gradually add the egg to the rest of the dry ingredients along with ginger.
- Once the ingredients have been incorporated, form little balls, and lightly crush them so that they are in the shape of a cookie. Pour a low sugar over them and bake for 14 minutes.
- Another recipe rich, healthy and easy to eat
Bananas with piloncillo and cream
- 2 bananas, male, sliced lengthwise
- Enough oil to fry
- 3/4 cup chopped piloncillo
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Ranch cream or sour cream.
- In a frying pan, fry the bananas until they are at the ideal point, then put them to drain in kitchen napkins to absorb the oil. They can also be baked.
- To use the piloncillo, in a container with water, anise, and cinnamon, boil these 4 ingredients. This until the consistency is similar to honey. Before serving the bananas, remove the anise.
- On a plate, place the bananas and cover them with piloncillo honey. Place a little sour cream on top. You can add a cinnamon stick.
These two dishes are ideal for older adults as they do not have any hard consistency that can affect their teeth; on the other hand, the implemented ingredients are full of benefits for them. These dishes can be snacks or desserts after a meal.